Family Learning in Leicestershire
Interested in learning about child development ?
From September, Family Learning are running free 16 week courses with a qualification attached – Level 1or Level 2 Award in Skills for Working in Child Care Industries from the national awarding body Aim Awards (www.aimawards.org.uk).
We can offer the following units -
• The Intellectual and Language Development of Children
• Children's Social and Emotional Development
• The Physical Development of Children
• Supporting a Child with Reading
• Supporting a Child with Writing
• Supporting Children's Learning in Primary English
• Supporting Children's Learning in Primary Maths
• The Importance of Play
• Play for Early Learning
• Making and Using Storysacks
There will be fortnightly l½ hour virtual Microsoft Teams or face to face classroom based sessions and you will be expected to complete the accompanying worksheets during the alternate weeks.
If you would like to discuss the courses or qualification further, then please don't hesitate to contact me – email@example.com / 07535 690027
Posted: Wed, 22 Sep 2021 09:19 by Dawn Roache